I have stolen this idea from another blogger who’s posts always seem to speak to me. The idea is simple – instead of creating a list of things to do, create a list of things or accomplishments you have already done/made.
So here goes…
- Aged 11 I learnt to ride a horse; his name was Buttons and he was an adorable little dark bay!
- Went to my first concert – it was Snoop Dogg and I was 12 or 13. My brother and parents were also there!
- Got my Izzy big dog, unfortunately due to the novelty of camera phones we no longer have any pictures of her as a puppy.
- Visited the continent of Africa for the first time, I went with a friend and her parents to Egypt. This trip to Egypt contained some other achievements:
- Went on a submarine (it was yellow)!
- Parasailed for the first time.
- Rode a quad bike through the desert!
- Learnt to surf, it didn’t go well and I haven’t done it again since.
- Attended my first music Festival: Wakestock in Abersoch.
- 2009 – visited Cyprus for the first and only time (so far).
- I’ve visited Disney World Florida too many times to count and Universal Orlando.
- Got over my fear of roller coasters.
- Learnt to drive and passed my test first time, aged 17.
- 2010 – I got my gorgeous chunky boy, George!
- Visited Disneyland Paris twice, once for my 20th birthday.
- Went to University.
- Did my first paid modelling job.
- Saw Watch the Throne in Manchester.
- Got my first real job.
- Moved out of the family home.
- Went on my first holiday with my boyfriend; we drove around Europe together in my Brera. We went to Ghent, Antwerp, the Nurburgring, Arnhem, Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Bruges all in one week
- Moved in with my boyfriend.
- My boyfriend and I got our first pet together, our F4 Savannah, Kevin.
- Moved away from Cheshire to Peterborough.
- Went to New York with my boyfriend to celebrate his 31st birthday.
- Then I moved from Peterborough to Cardiff.
The journey continues!